Push Me Push Me

perfect puzzle design and well thoughtout learning curve. Audiovisuals are quite basic, though it's not the main aim.

Great work, excellent game.

Parkour Parkour

It's impossible to tell apart background art from obstacles, controls are quite unresponsive, the color palette is bleak and animation is lacking.

This game is ugly and unplayable :(.

Regret: Levels 1-1 Regret: Levels 1-1

Try to determine what would make the game fun, implement it and then ask people for their opinions :)

PIX (Menu Preview) PIX (Menu Preview)

Sorry, but even the linked site is crap.

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

Simply amazing!

Eat! Eat!

There is a possibility that one of those bad boys will spawn right in front of you. I really think there should be time to react if that happens.

It just happened to me, not fair :)

MOON MOON

I'm having a hard time figuring it out. The game seems to cover isolation issues, lonliness, but the plot either isn't really going anywhere or I just fail to see the point of it. Both seems equally plausible to me - which is great, giving the game is a total mindscrew :).

Either way, it gives a solid experience with great suspenceful atmosphere, but it promises so much more.

I Can't Escape I Can't Escape

Is this hell yet? It's kind of repetitive, but it captures the feeling of *freaking* damnation. Loosing all hope :)

The Guardian The Guardian

it surely lacks gameplay qualities, there is hardly any challenge, but in the other hand, it makes it all up in the story departament :).

i liked the feeling of it :)

Kudos!